24K is proof that good things come in small packages. 24K a compact digital reverb pedal that brings your tone to life with three distinct reverb modes. ROOM Mode gives you the organic reverb sound of a smaller room, PLATE Mode simulates the thick sounds of plate reverbs made famous in the 60's and 70's, and SPRING Mode offers the unmistakable and essential sound of classic spring reverbs found in many amplifiers.
Dialing in your reverb sound is quick and simple with 24K, giving you instant access to everything from a vintage surf tone to more modern reverb sounds straight from a studio rack.
Featuring True Bypass switching, 24K offers colorful, rich reverb in a compact pedal.
· ON/OFF switch True Bypass footswitch. Press down to alternate between ON mode and OFF (BYPASS) mode.
· LED Indicator Displays the pedal's status. When light is on, pedal is in ON mode.
· DECAY Controls the length of the reverb sound (the time before it fades to silence).
In ROOM Mode: Adjusts the reverb tone. Turn counter-clockwise for darker, warmer tone. Turn clockwise for a brighter sound
In PLATE Mode: Adjust the brightness of the overtones
In SPRING Mode: Adjusts the volume of particular spring effects
· REVERB Controls the volume of the reverb sound.
· INPUT Accepts the input signal (from a guitar or other instrument, or another effects unit). Use a ¼" (6.3mm) instrument cable.
· OUTPUT Connects the unit to an amplifier or other effects unit. Use a ¼" (6.3mm) instrument cable.
· 9V DC JACK Connect an AC to 9V DC Adaptor.
· MODE SWITCH
ROOM: Simulates the natural reverb sound of a small-to-medium-sized room.
PLATE: Simulates the sound of a plate echo (which uses the vibrations of a metal plate), for a metallic-sounding reverb.
SPRING: Simulates the sound of an amplifier’s built-in spring reverb.