· ON/OFF Footswitch (True Bypass) Press down to alternate between ON mode and OFF (BYPASS) mode.
· NOTE Indicator Indicates the name of the note closest to the pitch of the input sound.
· PITCH Indicator Indicates whether the pitch of the input sound is flat (left), in-tune (center), or sharp of the note shown on the Note Indicator.
· INPUT Accepts the input signal (from a guitar or other instrument, or another effects unit). Use a ¼" (6.3mm) instrument cable.
· OUTPUT Connects the unit to an amplifier or other effects unit. Use a ¼" (6.3mm) instrument cable.
The output is muted when the tuner is in ON mode.
· 9V DC JACK Connect an AC to 9V DC Adaptor.