can deliver everything
a tight rockabilly slap back sound to lengthy, ethereal repeats
an analog-voiced delay pedal
the delivers crisp
tone with warm repeats that dissolve naturally into
your sound with it's broad range
of delay time
20ms to 620ms)
QUICK DRAW maintains an organic distinction between the original note and its echoes, meaning you can fill a room with ambient sounds without having your guitar become lost in the mix. A subtle analog warble in the repeats gives QUICK DRAW a hint of vintage tape-echo quality.
Featuring True Bypass switching, QUICK DRAW offers a versatile array of rich delay sounds in a pocket-sized pedal.
· ON/OFF Footswitch (True Bypass) Press down to alternate between ON mode and OFF (BYPASS) mode.
· LED Indicator Displays the pedal's status. When light is on, pedal is in ON mode.
· TIME Controls the delay time. Turn clockwise to lengthen the delay time.
· REPEAT Controls the number of times the echo is repeated. Turn clockwise to increase the number of repeats. Turning this knob far enough can result in feedback/self-oscillation.
· ECHO Controls the volume of the echoes.
· INPUT Accepts the input signal (from a guitar or other instrument, or another effects unit). Use a ¼" (6.3mm) instrument cable.
· OUTPUT Connects the unit to an amplifier or other effects unit. Use a ¼" (6.3mm) instrument cable.
· 9V DC JACK Connect an AC to 9V DC Adaptor.