We've Reinvented Loopers... Again.
When we developed the PDS 8000 looper pedal over twenty years ago, it looped eight seconds of audio. When we reinvented loopers in 2005 with the original JamMan®, over 6 hours worth of material could be stored on a removable media card. Now, DigiTech® has raised the bar with the new JamMan Stereo Looper with the ability to store 35 minutes of CD-quality loops in 99 internal memories as well as having an SD memory card expansion slot giving you the ability to store over 16 hours* of material in an additional 99 slots.
The JamMan Stereo also features true stereo looping, reverse playback, and a mic input making it perfect for backing tracks or DJ applications.
The JamMan Stereo features USB connectivity and will sync to DigiTech’s free JamManager™ software that organizes and saves your JamMan Stereo loops to PC or Mac. JamManager also lets you quickly create custom JamLists to take to your gig.
Go Beyond Looping To JamManager™
JamManager™ is a free software application developed and built by DigiTech™ for your PC or Mac. With JamManager you can now transfer your loops from your JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo, and JamMan Delay to your computer and vice-versa. The ability to save, to transfer, and to organize your loops using your computer takes the JamMan far beyond all other looping pedals. Don't limit your looping and creativity to your looper's built-in memory.
Free JamManager Looper Librarian Software!
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours* of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories (198 total)
- Reverse Playback
- 4 Heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and loop selection
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager™ Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops.
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- 3 Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere!
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Rhythm Output sends click track out to keep the rest of the band in sync
- Balanced XLR mic input with dedicated gain control is perfect for dynamic and self-powered microphones
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Automatic recording
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free™ functionality
*with optional 16GB or higher SDHC memory card
||2.0 High Speed (USB 1.1 compatible)
||< 9 Watts
||PS0913B (Included), Output 9 VAC 1.3 A
||6.84” (L) x 6.70” (W) x 2.89” (H)
Take your performance further with the Digitech JamMan Stereo Looper pedal!