The Miktek Audio Tool Box line features several clever audio devices providing solutions to a variety of audio applications. Their simple compact designs feature professional audio performance and easy to use functionality.
The ATB series are attractively styled, and their robust construction features a strong aluminum extruded chassis to assure reliable performance from venue to venue.
The HM2 is a personal monitor that provides a “more me” headphone and input source mixing.
HM2 Personal Self-monitoring System
• ¼” TRS stereo mix input
• XLR MIC input with adjustable volume control
• ¼” and 1/8” headphone outputs with adjustable mix volume control
• Selectable Mono summing for mix and mic inputs
• Buffered ¼” TRS stereo MIX THRU output, for connecting multiple units with long cable runs
• XLR mic Thru output, pre volume control
• Sturdy aluminum shell with stabilizing rubber grip feet
• Included 20 Volt DC adapter included