Perfect for live sound mixing as well as studio isolation. Provides 29dB of passive isolation while providing totally accurate high quality sound.
To perform your best, you need to hear your best. That’s why we designed the EX-29 headphones with 29dB of passive isolation. To help you keep the outside world out - and your music in, in all its purity. And to stand up to studio- and performance-level extremes. No batteries required.
EX-29 headphones are now available in limited-edition white.
Red is Right™ Braille R available for free upon request.
85dB volume limiter option available for special order
· Type: Dynamic closed back headphones with closed back drivers
· Passive Attenuation: 36.7dB at 8,000 Hz, NRR 29dB
· Frequency Response: TruSound™ tonally accurate
· Drivers: 40mm, closed back
· Impedance: 32Ω
· Sensitivity: 114dB at 1kHz 1mW
· Cord: 9ft (2,750 mm) premium twin-lead cable
· Plug: Straight stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) gold-plated with screw-on 1/4” (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter
· Rated Input Power: 500mW
· Maximum Input Power: 1,000mW
· Weight: 11.5 oz (includes cable and plug)
· Warranty: One year
· Red is Right™ E-Z channel identification
· IncrediFlex™ padded, fully adjustable headband
· User-friendly repairability
· Foldable for storage
· Convenient jack adaptor keeper
· Environmentally responsible natural passive isolation - no batteries required
· Made in the USA
· What’s in the box
EX-29 Extreme Isolation™ stereo headphone
1/4” (6.3 mm) gold-plated screw-on adaptor with on-cord storage