DEAD MAN'S HAND is a great sounding overdrive that is at home across multiple genres. The pedal's two distinct overdrive modes let you choose your overdrive's flavor: EIGHTS Mode gives you that famously warm and creamy "screamer" sound, and pushes your favorite tube amp to the sweet spot. Great for single coil pickups. ACES Mode delivers a hotter, thicker tone with added sustain, best paired with humbuckers.
Featuring True Bypass switching, DEAD MAN'S HAND offers up a wide range of overdrive tones while preserving the overall feel and character of your setup.
· ON/OFF Footswitch (True Bypass) Press down to alternate between ON mode and OFF (BYPASS) mode.
· LED Indicator Displays the pedal's status. When light is on, pedal is in ON mode.
· GAIN Controls the degree of overdrive.
· LEVEL Controls the overall volume when the pedal is engaged.
· TONE Controls the brightness of your overdrive tone. Turn counter-clockwise for bassier, smoother tone. Turn clockwise for a brighter, more trebly sound.
· INPUT Accepts the input signal (from a guitar or other instrument, or another effects unit). Use a ¼" (6.3mm) instrument cable.
· OUTPUT Connects the unit to an amplifier or other effects unit. Use a ¼" (6.3mm) instrument cable.
· 9V DC JACK Connect an AC to 9V DC Adaptor.
· 2-MODE SWITCH
ACES (Hot): Thicker tone with added sustain, volume boost, and deepened low-end response. Ideal for humbuckers.
EIGHTS (Warm): Transparent, creamy "screamer" sound. Push your favorite tube amp to the sweet spot. Ideal with single coil pickups.