Control Effects in Cubase Like Never Before!
The modular Steinberg CMC-QC "quick controller" makes taking hold of effects parameters in Cubase and Nuendo easy! Despite its small footprint, the CMC-QC packs a ton of functions in an ergonomic layout. Eight easily assignable knobs give you perfect hands-on control of your plug-ins, and custom software makes setting up the CMC-QC super easy. What's more, the entire CMC system is completely modular, so you can create the ultimate custom Cubase control surface, by combining your Steinberg CMC-QC with other CMC controllers.
Steinberg CMC-QC Modular Cubase Effects Controller at a Glance:
Three dedicated working modes
- Three dedicated working modes
- Part of a complete modular Cubase controller system
- Plug-and-play Steinberg software integration
Select from EQ mode, MIDI mode, or Quick Control mode, and get exactly the control you need over Cubase and Nuendo. Thanks to its three modes, the CMC-QC is incredibly easy to use. EQ mode lets you use the CMC-QC to grab hold of your software's Channel EQ controls. MIDI mode turns the CMC-QC into a conventional MIDI control surface, for easy integration into any plug-in or hardware MIDI device connected to Cubase. Finally, Quick Control mode lets you get creative by selecting any parameter in Cubase and instantly assign it to the knob of your choice. And thanks to the included CMC-QC Editor software, setting up custom configurations is incredibly easy!
Part of a complete modular Cubase controller system
The CMC-QC is one of six USB controller designed by Steinberg to specifically integrate with Cubase and Nuendo software. What's more, this system is completely modular, allowing you to build your own custom control surface with exactly the hands-on controls you want, no matter how many channels you need to cover. And whether you're just starting to build your system, or you're adding on to your CMC system, you'll love the convenience and ease of use the CMC-QC gives you.
Plug-and-play Steinberg software integration
Like the rest of the CMC series controllers, the CMC-QC integrates seamlessly with Steinberg's Cubase or Nuendo production software. The 1-step installation process is incredibly simple. No lengthy installation process, confusing settings, or hard to navigate control panels - the CMS-QC gives you true plug-and-play convenience. What's more, every CMC controller features colored controls with icons that mirror Cubase, so integrating your new CMC-QC into your Cubase rig is completely intuitive.
Steinberg CMC-QC Modular Cubase Effects Controller Features:
Take control of Cubase and Nuendo like never before, with Steinberg's CMC-QC effects controller!
- Flexible rotary encoder controller for Steinberg's Cubase and Nuendo software
- Quick Control mode for assigning 8 illuminated rotary encoders to software parameters
- EQ mode lets 8 rotary encoders tweak channel EQ parameters
- MIDI mode for assigning any MIDI control number to 8 rotary encoders by CMC-QC editor software
- 8 x user-assignable function keys
- Combines seamlessly with other CMC series controllers, allowing you to create a custom control surface that best meets your needs
- Fully mirrored Cubase functionality: intuitive operation due to the adoption of the Cubase color scheme and icons
- Ergonomic design allows you to work comfortably, placing the controls you need right at your fingertips
- Illuminated, high-resolution touch controls provide detailed visual feedback
- Small enough to fit in your pocket, in front of your keyboard or laptop, or on the top panel of your master keyboard controller
- User-assignable functions give you additional flexibility and tweaking options
- USB bus power requires no additional power supply
- Cross-platform compatible with Mac OS X and Windows operating systems
- Cubase AI download version included to let you start recording your music straight away
- Joint plate included for quick and easy connection with other CMC series controllers
|Number of Faders
|Number of Knobs
|Number of Performance Pads
||No Performance Pads
|Performance Pad Types
||No Performance Pads
|Number of Soft Keys
||13 (4 programmable)
||No Transport Controls
||No Audio I/O
||No Audio I/O
|Manufacturer Part Number